Baublehead is looking for a Marketing/Admin Intern who wants to gain experience in entrepreneurship, social media, advertising, blogging and running a small online retail business operations. Candidate must be a student and must be able to start immediately. This is not just any internship.
Candidates must be self-motivated, appreciate design, home decor, be respectful, loyal, down to earth & able to work out of office in Downtown Los Angeles. Candidates should be able to come up with new ideas & follow-through on projects from start to finish.
You'll be working alongside the owners and operators of Baublehead from the office. Los Angeles Local Only - must come in to do work, no working from home (no tele-commute). You are free to bring your own lunch or go outside to eat. The neighborhood has lots of places to eat.
- Student with experience and interest in marketing, communications, e-commerce and social media - we are not looking for fashion merchandising
- Must have proficiency and experience with Photoshop (if chosen, samples will be requested) - Illustrator and Shopify a plus
- Must be a quick learner
- Basic use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Responsible and punctual
- Knowledge on basic social networking techniques - Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
DURATION and PAY:
- Assist Owner/Director in all activities
- Strong communication & organization skills
- Good speller
- Must be able to collaborate, Be CREATIVE, take ownership of projects, not just follow directions
- Creating specified Baublehead designs in Photoshop
- Posting to Baublehead social network sites and managing email campaigns (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Answering emails
- Managing Inventory
- Packing orders and fulfillment
- Assist in product photo shoots
- Sending direct mail campaign emails via MailChimp
- Managing link exchange on my blog
- Must be able to create a blog post using blogger platform
- Non paid 3-month internship period to start and potential for a longer-term P/T opportunity.
- Email email@example.com with resume along with a short cover letter, why you'd like & fit this job.
- Subject line of your reply must be Baublehead Internship Application- all others will be ignored.
- Send it in Word or PDF format. No phone calls!
- We will contact you for an interview if I feel you're a good fit
Baublehead is an online/e-commerce women's jewelry destination in seek of an intern/assistant to help out and grow with us! Baublehead is worn by some of the biggest names in fashion and is excited to take things to the next level!